Fingers are crossed for a planning application in Dromore which would bring an economic boost to the town, and see the historic building which was formerly the Northern Bank in Church Street, repurposed.
The proposals would see the landmark building changed to a retail outlet on the ground floor with a first floor coffee shop and restaurant.
Plans would include an extension, alteration and refurbishment of the three storey listed building which was constructed in 1813.
Currently the ground floor consists of a former banking hall and office accommodation, with further offices on the first floor. The second floor provides attic-storage space.
It was a blow to the town when the Northern Bank closed its doors for the last time in October 2012, but it is hoped that the application will will begin to reverse the downtrend.